Weiner Law Group LLP
Call Us Today For Your Free Consultation

New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Discusses Prorated Division of the Party's Income

shutterstock_326586878-1-300x200.jpgAs an experienced New Jersey Divorce Lawyer I am often asked about prorated division of the party's income. Certain times the amount of money the parties make, if one party makes 70% of the total income of the marriage and the other party makes 30%, sometimes assets are divided in accords with what we would say prorated division of the parties' income. That's another way that equitable distribution is arrived at by the court or by settlement of the parties. Many times the parties settle their case, and these divisions don't end up at 50/50 for the reasons we're talking about.

Are you wondering how your income is going to be prorated? If so, contact the experienced New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Salvatore Simeone.

This educational blog was brought to you by Salvatore Simeone, an experienced New Jersey Divorce Lawyer.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Contact Us For Legal Service That's Above And Beyond
Email us for A response

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Weiner Law Group LLP

Contact Us For Your Best Defense

Contact us online or at 866-899-1138 to find out how we can help you with your legal matter. Let us provide you service that's above and beyond your typical defense firm.

Office Locations

Map Map Map Map Map

Parsippany Office
629 Parsippany Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Toll Free: 866-899-1138
Fax: 973-403-0010
Parsippany Law Office Map

Bridgewater Office
1200 Rte. 22 East
Suite 10
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Phone: 732-399-9710
Bridgewater Law Office Map

Jersey City Office
26 Journal Square
Suite 1205
Jersey City, NJ 07306

Phone: 201-222-3184
Jersey City Law Office Map

New York Office
90 Broad Street
Suite 1802
New York, NY 10004-2627

Phone: 646-273-0275
New York Law Office Map

Red Bank Office
331 Newman Springs Rd.
Bldg. 1, Suite 136
Red Bank, NJ 07701

Phone: 732-978-1210
Red Bank Law Office Map

Had a great experience?

Review Our Firm