At Weiner Law Group LLP, in Parsippany, New Jersey, our meticulous level of trial preparation — based on decades of collective litigation experience — often results in substantial payout reductions on settlements and awards for our clients. Our litigation teams tenaciously litigate all cases with an eye toward speedy resolution by settlement when possible, early disposition upon motion when feasible or successful defense at arbitration or trial when necessary.
Our nationally recognized litigation department serves as counsel to numerous national and international companies, businesses, government entities and individuals involved in disputes at the federal, state and local court levels. We maintain a solid presence throughout New Jersey and have a well-established reputation for reaching timely resolution in courtrooms, arbitrations and mediations throughout the state.
When You Need A Litigation Strategy That Goes Above And Beyond
At Weiner Law Group LLP, we are highly skilled in a variety of litigation disciplines and we leverage that experience on a daily basis to achieve the outcomes our clients desire. Our litigators have the ability to do almost anything — and with a great symbiosis between our litigation teams and practice groups, we have the ability to find options and solutions that work.
We offer litigation representation in a variety of matters, including:
- Commercial Litigation — Our commercial litigation practice group represents clients in all manner of corporate and general commercial litigation matters. Our highly skilled lawyers recognize there is an unusually high risk of exposure for clients in this area of law — and we have an excellent track record of achieving favorable results and minimizing risks for our commercial litigation clients.
- Insurance Defense — Highly regarded based on an outstanding reputation, we have defended hundreds of public and private entities in a wide range of insurance defense cases and are currently on the liability defense panels for several joint insurance funds (JIFs) and municipal excess liability funds (MELs). Our clients include several of the nation’s largest insurance companies, public entities and self-insurers.
- Medical Malpractice — Our familiarity with a wide array of medical issues enables us to analyze and develop winning case strategies and successfully defend clients against professional liability, general liability and malpractice claims. We have extensive experience defending health care institutions, physicians, specialists and nurses. We also defend claims against emergency medical technicians, paramedics and first responders.
- Tort Defense — Personal rights litigation can be emotionally charged and often involves extensive use of technical and medical experts. Our attorneys are highly skilled in the defense of tort litigation involving such areas as product liability, premises liability, personal injury, civil rights and high-exposure auto claims.
- Labor And Employment — When workplace conflicts arise, we work with both private and public sector clients to achieve resolutions that minimize risk and maximize return. We represent clients in grievance arbitrations and defend them against claims alleging discrimination, civil rights violations, wrongful discharge, sexual harassment and wage-and-hour disputes, as well as claims filed under state and federal workplace statutes.
- Environmental Litigation — Our attorneys counsel clients in all aspects of environmental law, including matters involving land use and real estate, wastewater treatment, storm water management and hazardous and solid waste disposal. With our in-depth knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance, we can help clients avoid the substantial liabilities often associated with regulatory violations.
Our Team Can Help When Your Financial Future Is At Stake
Whether you are a business, public entity or individual, our litigation attorneys can provide you the exceptional, personalized representation your case deserves. We are not just vendors of legal services — we are partners with our clients, working together to find solutions that are advantageous and forward-thinking.
Contact us online or at 866-899-1138 for litigation services that go above and beyond. We look forward to helping you minimize your risk and achieve favorable results.